Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Bye February.

In all actuality, February hasn't been too bad. Not like January, which I could totally do without. We've been outside a ton which leads me to believe the boys and I will be outside all summer long working in the garden, playing in the sprinkler, and playing in our new huge lawn. Yep. I said "new lawn."

Have I mentioned we're buying a house?? Probably, but it's getting so close I can't hardly wait! We are supposed to close March 15th on the Hembree house. It will need lots of work though. In the past, Josh and I have done all of our renovating ourselves while living in the house. Now, we have two little helpers who DO love to help....but it's just more than we could imagine to do with the littles in tow. We expect it to take about two months for everything for Phase I to be done and be able to move in. But, as soon as we close, I'm headed over there to start my garden! Wells and I have already started some seeds inside, and we have Zinnia's coming up! :) I'm so thankful for a new house, more space, and more land! I've started praying for amazing tenants for the Ash Rill house {where we are now}. I hope and pray we find someone/a family that will take good care of the house, pay on time, and stay a long time. This house is cute. There's someone out there that fits that description, right?

Buying a house is a huge distraction for me. Whenever I get a moment, I'm looking at decorating books and blogs. Craigslisting for furniture that I can't buy yet cause we don't want to have to store it then move it. And day dreaming about our life in a new space. Will the kids like it? How will it be having the master on the main? The kids will be so far away!?! *sigh* but, oh....a master bathroom where the kids aren't constantly pulling everything out of the drawers and cabinets! :) And a kitchen with tons more counter space! The list goes on and on....:) Wells has started asking to go the the "new house"...I suppose he will be fine with the move.

So, good bye February. Hello March which brings Fielding's 1st birthday, a new house, a garden, and who knows what else!

No comments:

Post a Comment