Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Week

I am so blessed! Last week was so much fun hanging out with friends and family and eating way too much chocolate cake! I guess chocolate will be a big part of my 29th year.... :) I think I gained 5 pounds last week and am now having chocolate withdrawal as I try to detox from all the sugar. Ha! I started the week off by selling some items we no longer use {I love purging!} on craigslist. Wells ran into the door and got a nasty bump as you can see. But he's fine.

On my actual birthday, Josh came home from work and let me go use my Christmas present ~ an hour massage and an hour facial!! It was so relaxing. I have a wonderful husband. That night we ate cake, and Wells blew out candles for me. :)


Later in the week some of my girl friends had a play date/birthday lunch for me! So sweet!! It was great letting the kids play, catching up and not having to make lunch. :) My boys love play dates. They got to hang out with Michaela, Alexis, William, Mary Frances, and Xander.
They're getting so big!


Here's the kid table. Karen is holding Katy's Mary Frances and feeding her William as Wells and Michaela look on.
Here are the lovely ladies that blessed me so much that day. I'm super thankful for all of them!
{Lft-Rt: Katy, Karen, Lindsay, & Vanessa (host)}
For the rest of the week, we ate cake - with candles on it of course and worked on stuff around the house. I have a feeling that 29 is going to be a great year. I have so much to be thankful for. A wonderful husband, great kids, lots of family, more friends than I've ever had, and a God that wants good things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment