Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pretty links

Hi Friends,

Not much has been going on here. We've just been playing crochet in the yard, going for walks, and working. I thought I'd link up a few blogs I've been reading. Since we're in the house zone I've gotten into more house blogs and love all the pretty pictures they show. Here are some of my favorite. {No progress on the house front... :( But I know that I can trust God for what's best and all I can do is be patient and have a good attitude.}

Houzz.com {not really a blog but awesome for picture ideas}
The Lettered Cottage
Cococozy
Dwellers Without Decorators

Hope you enjoy these! I get sucked in....

I just got back from a morning of fabric shopping with a dear friend. I didn't get any fabric, but I did get some brand new feather pillow inserts for some pillows I'm making for the boys. I think I'll go work on those while they nap...

Happy Thursday!

~Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment