Saturday, May 28, 2011

Big week

Hi All!

We've had an exciting end of the week here. Wednesday we celebrated Josh's birthday...As always, the boys were very excited about cake and candles. It's amazing to me that I have known my husband for about 15 years now. How lucky am I?!?! I can't imagine being married to anyone else and love that I got to marry my best friend. I'm happy we get to grow old together....just don't like to growing old part. :)

Also, we closed on the Hembree House!!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I/we are! We've worked very hard to get this house, and have spent numerous hours thinking about it, praying about it, planning our renovations....and now we can begin doing!!! I can't wait to get over there and just start weeding and tearing things up. :) Already we've contacted people to come next week to being the demo. We closed yesterday, but Wells has had a fever....so we've been laying low and haven't gotten to go over there. Tomorrow, though, I hope to go take lots of pictures so we can document the transformation. I'm excited to have a blog for this house renovation. In the past it's all been a picture stashed here and there....technology is awesome.... (me sounding old) Anyway, we have a very big project ahead of us. I'm hoping and praying that 3 months is all it will take to get into the house but we shall see. Between now and then, I'll be doing lots of packing, cleaning, day dreaming, and praying for tenants for the Ash Rill house {if you know of anyone who is looking for a house in Alpharetta - let me know!}......oh and posting of the progress here! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment