Thursday, December 9, 2010

Its a process

Becoming a good parent, getting back in shape, finding/buying a house, becoming the wife my husband needs, keeping the house in order....everything is a process. I've been learning alot about patience and contentment lately. I so easily get my hopes up about new plans even when they aren't set in stone. I need to stop that. And then I'm reminded of how much I already have and am amazed that I can loose sight of that and just want more....We've been looking for a new house for a while now. We've found two that we have really liked but one was too expensive and the other may not come thru because of timing and it's in auction now....I know there could be an even better house out there, but I was already getting attached to this last house. I think I am just excited about a new project. So, I've started refinishing a coffee table that I just got from Goodwill....hoping this will take my mind off things and give me something to work on. You'd think with my two little guys I'd have plenty to do....But it seems like I still need something for me. I've felt very apathetic lately. Hopefully this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment