Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Festivities

Hi All! It's been so cold outside we've had to play in doors. I'll try to fill you in on everything...this post has taken me a while. While writing, the boys woke up. Fielding was happy and Wells woke up with a 102* fever. So here goes.... This past Monday the boys and I hosted a Christmas cookie decorating party. It was so fun to have friends and family over to do something festive. We had eight children three years old and under here! I'm so thankful for great friends and for everyone coming and hanging out with us!



Wells and I made the cookies Sunday afternoon. He did really well!


Enjoying the fruits of his labor. :)
Little friends ~ William and Michaela.
Aunt Brekken was a great help. Wells loves her so much!
I think Fielding was sad he couldn't participate.



Vanessa and her girls - Michaela and Alexis.


We also got to celebrate cousin Andrew's first birthday last weekend! Karyn did a great job throwing the train themed party. Wells was completely entertained the whole time with the trains...He's getting trains for Christmas :)!
The girls kissing on Wells...Maja {left} and Ella {Right}
So now we're getting ready for Wellington's birthday this Sunday. I don't have a theme, have a vague idea of what kind of cake I'm going to make and have no idea of what snacks to serve. But, I'm sure I'll pull it together. :)
PS We put an offer on a house last Thursday and haven't heard back yet. Here's hoping that no news is good news!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment