Saturday, November 20, 2010

A little of this and a little of that

The Fall weather is here and we are loving it, although it we have been inside a lot lately. The boys are really developing their personalities these days. Fieling is my angel child right now and Wells....well, I guess the "terrible two's" have begun. Some days it takes all the patience I can muster just to keep calm with his constant whining. Here he is below trying on my boots. He likes them as you can see. The other day I came down the stairs in them and he said, "Hey! Nice boots!" He's so funny. :)

So on days that are nice and I feel like getting out we head to a nearby church play ground. The boys LOVE it! There's never anyone else there and it's close enough to walk ~ so I love it too. Fielding played for about 15 minutes in this little car the other day and we even pushed him around the playground in it. He was so cute. :)


If you look closely at the picture above, you can see that Fielding is standing. He has started pulling up on everything ~ the couch, the dishwasher, the toilet (eekk!), the toy box...! I think he'll be walking before a year old. His personality is starting to come out and he is very social. He loves people and hates being alone or missing out. Wells is still shy but he's getting better. I was a very shy child, so I know he'll grow out of it.

Here are the boys again....just watching the cars go by...Fielding wants to be just like Wells. :)

Among our other activities, Wells and I have started having tea together. He wanted to play with the tea cups the other day so I made tea and got cookies.... He really enjoyed it and we've had tea a few times since.


And last but not least, I wanted to provide proof that I did get out and vote! The boys came with and were very good. However, Wells did say, "Go home. Go home." the entire time...but oh well.


Hope you guys have a great weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment