Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Makin' Pancakes....



As a mom of more than one child, you sometimes have to leave one for a moment. I always try to be with my children, but sometimes, like this morning, I left Wells downstairs while I run upstairs for a moment....This morning, I went upstairs to put Fielding in bed and was gone maybe a total of 5 minutes. While up there, I heard a beeping like the kind the oven or microwave make. I rushed down to see what was happening. This is what I saw - Wellington had pulled a chair to the counter, climbed up to the cabinet and gotten the pancake mix out. Then he crawled over to the oven and poured the mix into the egg pan and stirred it with the spoon holder. When I walked into the kitchen, he looked up and siad, "Make! Make! Pancakes!" All with a smile...Boy was he proud of himself! Lol...here are a few pictures of Wells making pancakes.















3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! What a mess to cleanup, but the cute factor makes it much more worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun, helen. loved getting to see the pics after hearing the story this morning. thanks for coming over! just noticed we have the same background - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty cute & a mess! {kids have a way of getting you to clean more}

    I didn't realize we had the same background, Vanessa! I somehow keep doing that....oh well! Ha!

    ReplyDelete