Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The waiting game

This post is a little backwards and unorganized...my appologies. Have I shown you the chairs? I'm pretty happy with them. However, they are not in use with the slipcovers yet. Saving them for the new house....which is going to be a while.... :(
And the garden....well, plants...are now in the ground! Most of them at least.

Wells got his first Great Clips hair cut! I have cut his hair in the past, but considering the upcoming wedding he is to be in, I thought it best to let a professional clean up the edges. He did great! And here are some ties I'm making for Aunty Rachel's wedding! Wedding is on April 15th! We're getting excited!! Aren't they cute!?!
Title explanation: Not only has Spring disappeared, but our closing date has too! *sigh* our closing date for the Hembree house has come and gone and there is no resolution on the bank's missing document issue. All we can do is wait, hope, and pray that something! happens...and I'm praying soon! {will you pray too please!!} Sometimes it's hard to know if a situation is God trying to teach you something, the devil trying to discourage you, God saying this is a bad decision...or what. I still have a good feeling about pursuing the house, so, we're just waiting.


Soo...in the meantime, I've planted some of my seedlings in my little 4 x 5 garden area and have given half of the rest to my brother in law and am going to help my sister plant the rest in her garden! I'm jealous of all her new raised beds and am going to do my garden vicariously thru her. Plus, I'll get to hang out with my nephew, see her, and the boys will get to play. Not bad.


That's the update with us. Now back to making ties. 1 down. 3 to go!


Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment