Friday, October 22, 2010

This post is mostly pictures of the boys...they've just been so cute lately I can't help but take pictures of them. I'm sure you feel the same about your kids. We have had a great week though! We celebrated Julek's birthday {more about that below}, worked on the house, played outside in the dirt, and I've tried to do a little sewing. That endeavor has mostly been just pull out the fabric get some things cut but not much sewn...oh well. I do have some new pictures up of recent projects up on "My Project" if you want to check that out. But, like I said, here are the boys :D.


{ Fielding and I playing after nap time.}

{Wells posing on the bed. I take his picture then he says, "Look! Look!". Then goes back to posing.}

{Me and Wells.}

{The boys this morning in my nursing chair. I think they love each other already.}

Julek's Party ~ Thursday we celebrated Julek's 2nd birthday by going to the most beautiful park! It's right above the Morgan Fall's dam. The playground is great and there's a great view of the lake. When we got there, Wells was more interested in looking at the lake than playing. :) He's his daddy's boy. We stayed for a long while playing with the cousins, celebrating, having a great lunch brought by Joa, and just enjoying the fabulous weather. Here are some pictures from our time there.

{Fielding trying out the astro turf.}


{Wells and Julek being bounced by Aunt Hannah.}

{Wells asking to go down to the lake.}


{Wells again on the great swings, I love this park. Can you tell? :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment