Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fielding....my little 2 year old

 once again, i've put off blogging until way after the fact. But, my little man turned 2 this spring and seems to be changing daily! Fielding is my goofy, loving, cuddly, smart, and stubborn baby who is no longer a baby. :( I really think 2 years old marks a huge development stage in little ones. Since his birthday in March he has started talking in sentences, asking, "why, mommy?" to everything, and thinks he is big enough to do anything. :) for his birthday he told me he wanted a "basketball dunking party." Well even though I spent lots of time on pinterest doing "research" for the party, it wasn't all that put together. {can't seem to find my pics either???} We did, however, have a great time playing with all the cousins and eating basketball cupcakes from kroger....yea, i kind of phoned it in. Sorry fielding! Anyhow...Fielding got to pick out his own gift at Target {thanks to pop pop and Aunt Sarah} and he chose this fishing rod. He was super stoked.

Fielding loves fishing, basketball, and swimming. Daily he comes up to me just to say, "I love you, Mommy. So much." It melts my heart. At 2 years and 3 months, he is unfortunately, in his full glory of being terrible 2. But, I'm confident that we'll all survive and he'll grow out of it. {Lord willing!!!} but i love my little man and can't imagine life without his sweet voice and adorable giggle. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment