Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed in!

Today is Wednesday, and we still have tons of snow that came down Sunday night! The last time I remember having this snow was the blizzard of 1993 {?}. Although we're getting a little stir crazy, we have had a lot of fun with it. Here are some pictures of our fun in the snow. The boys had a blast and loved sledding on the snowboard, floats and Tupperware. :) Luckily, the roads seem to be getting a little better. Josh made it to the office today, but I haven't ventured out with the boys yet. We've been playing with the trains a lot, catching up on laundry {and making a lot of dirty laundry}, and cooking. I'm now glad I made a storm trip to the grocery on Sunday. Hope you enjoy the pictures. They're not amazing, but they're all I can do now...one of these days I should really a better camera.


{Notice his "snow boots"...yup. that's a grocery bag wrapped around his shoes sealed with electrical tape. Classy. I know.}


{Fielding sat and watched and was perfectly happy. He loved going down the hill even on his own. I was so impressed with him!}





{Josh taught them how to make snow balls and throw them at mommy. They loved this.}

No comments:

Post a Comment